Monday, April 10, 2017

Just Another Love Poem by Daniel Pereyra



“This short collection of love-inspired poems came from reflecting on my ten-year relationship with my wife and on our four-year-old son. I wanted to collect the poems I’d written together into a small journey from first meetings to last laughs. Like the poem “how i know she loves me”, love poems don’t have to be full of metaphor and caked in sugary lyricism. Love encompasses so many everyday things.”

~ Daniel Pereyra, author


ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Daniel Pereyra is a Phoenix, AZ based writer of poetry and fiction. His work has been featured both online and in print. He is the author of two poetry chapbooks, Sunday Morning Ponderings (Flutter Press, 2015) and Yes I know You Can’t Drive Across The World (Red Bird Chapbooks, 2016). When not writing, he enjoys spending time with his partner of ten years and their four-year-old son.


28 pages, 18 poems

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment