Saturday, October 14, 2017

NEW RELEASE: How the Dead Stay in Touch by Fred Ehrlich



This intimate collection of fourteen poems by Dr. Fred Ehrlich, titled How the Dead Stay in Touch, documents observations and reflections upon issues one deals with when nearing the end of one’s life.  These include:  aging, illness, loss, and death.


ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

"I am 87 years of age, retired from the practice of medicine for over ten tears.  I practiced and taught child psychiatry and psychoanalysis.
In my retirement, I have had the freedom to look more deeply at issues I had previously tried to ignore.  I watch individuals and couples who are dealing with illness, loss, and death.  At the same time, I am dealing with these matters in myself.  I am privileged to still be able to write poems about these concerns."
F. Ehrlich

30 pages, 14 poems
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment